okay, i am a little bit angry.
i just got some thoughts out to my mum at the dining table before.
it was to do with ‘money.’ haha not funny okay?!
leading up to this day, i was penalised and as a result “paid” money for my fines – car parking, cars, cars, cars.
i then was able to focus on this angry to think of a plan, an alternative plan.
i call it: The NOMAD
ze alternative ‘nomad’ plan:
- negotiate current work hours to 10am to 4pm or work 4 hours at office and 3 or 4 hours AT HOME
- build up a ‘side-hustle’ – freelance business, to build up a service/product to earn income over time (passive income?!)
- sell my car – DITCH driving and walk nomad style(yeah!), take public transport instead of ‘owning’ a car (a big asset which costs a lot of money to have- insurance, annual registration fees etc.)
-my mum wants me to live at home with her (i will save a lot of money, thank you mum). i’m also considering building a small/’tiny’ home out of shipping containers as my own studio/office
^ i can imagine myself travelling and being out & about (haha ‘nomad’) but when i’m home, my mum’s home is my home.
^what if i have a partner and want to settle down? hmm probably not – again SAVING $$
- how long before i start applying these? i am trying to think realistically – if i work at different places/jobs for 3-4 years, i can have some money to do things i want (live/work overseas?!) this is what i call the SAFE income – working hard to save for the initial coming streams of money.
-i will rely on people – driving favours(carpool though!)
-difficult to get around outside my local community area
- being a ‘nomad,’ i will also USE up a lot of the time walking, taking slower modes of transport – time will be used up (hmm….)